Sunday 12 December 2010

Shaped Santa Hat


I love this fun shaped santa hat template from The Cutting Cafe. I have also used the Merry Christmas background printable stamp for the main part of the hat.


This Santa Hat Shaped template is really fun and quick to use. For the bobble and rim I have used my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder to give some dimension.

I found these flower buttons and pearls in my stash.



I finally added this gingham bow with a bit of outlining using my pen tool in my Pazzles machine.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

2 sisters challenge blog #17 - Twas the night before Christmas
A spoonful of sugar challenge #133 - Christmas Card
Bildmalarna - Anything goes
Craft your passion - Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this hat from the Cutting Cafe it's one of my faves....you did such a fab job here Joanna....it's absolutely gorgeous ;) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Joanna.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shape for a card! Im loving those pearl embellishments too! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. this is so cute.. great card.. i love it :) Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hum, now I know I commented on this fantastic hat....not sure what happened to my comment....oh well....FANTASTIC GIRL...HUGS

    ReplyDelete