Saturday 11 December 2010

Fabulous Find Winner at Pazzles!


Yesterday I received a lovely e-mail from Pazzles.....

Congratulations! Your project has been selected as this week's fabulous find. Your project will be featured front and center on our website and featured in our newsletter that is sent out to all of our craft room members! Thank you so much for sharing you beautiful work with us!

They even offered me a gift as a thank you for sharing my project! I was super surprised and on cloud nine for the whole day!

Here is the link to the Pazzles website:-
http://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/2010/12/09/homemade-gifts

and here is the link for details of my project and more photos on my blog if you missed it!
http://jlwcards.blogspot.com/2010/12/shaped-ornament-and-box.html

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! the project os gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joanna! How thrilled you must be but it's no surprise to me...So much thought and deatil goes into everything you touch...all of your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic well done!

    Nubiene

    ReplyDelete