Wednesday 8 December 2010

Shaped Christmas Card

This was a super quick card (told you I was making up for lost crafting time!). I cut out the Shaped Frame base card and made a smaller frame for the main focus of the card.

I used the Christmas Mini Coloured set.....printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe. I printed the December 25th background wording on my colour printer and then cut out the frame shape on my Pazzles. I then cut and layered a smaller frame and used my Cuttlebug to add some dimension to the Kraft card.


Here, I have punched out a snowflake from the same set and layered it onto a scalloped circle. I finally added this gorgeous rhinestone and pearl heart embellishment to the centre.

I have entered this card into several challenges:-

2 Sisters Challenge Blog #16 - Sparkly Christmas
There She Goes #84 - Bring on the Bling!
A Spoonful of Sugar #133 - Christmas Card
Sew Many Cards #34 - Snowflakes
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #112 - Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the way you did on this Christmas card! Its lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Joanna.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooooo lalalalal...i love it girl....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pearl detail is fab! Great job; check out my submission for TSG, lots of glitter! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!!!.. Love the shape, and colour combo :)
    Thanks for joining us at SMC Challenge this week. Hope you will join us next week .. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bling on the card, it sets of the simplicity of the paper perfect, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! I need a few quick cards, still have loads of my own to do! You got a shout out over at Create: too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just wondering what kind of punch you used for the largest card?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! I love the pearl in the center of the snowflake:)

    ReplyDelete