Thursday 23 December 2010

Back at The Cutting Cafe!

I am sooooo happy that I am back again as a design team member for Regina Easter at The Cutting Cafe, starting in January, 2011. Last term I was so busy with family commitments that I decided to take a break. In a way it was fortunate I had a break, because my Pazzles was poorly and had to go away to be fixed, but now it's back, and I'm a happy crafter!


I can't tell you how I missed designing projects for Regina using The Cutting Cafe's printable stamps and templates. I particularly love the .wpc files that Regina designs as I can easily cut them on my Pazzles machine. The files also come in .pdf format so no one misses out.

I hope your will be able to pop back and take a look at my projects but also take a look now at The Cutting Café printable stamps and templates, they are gorgeous!

1 comment: