Saturday 10 April 2010

Wedding Bell Shaped Card


Last week I bought this gorgeous cardstock from Flutterby Crafts and thought it would be lovely for a wedding card. Teamed up with the Bell shaped template from The Cutting Cafe and all systems go with my Pazzles Die Cut machine. I looked through my stash for some flowers and found these which made the perfect match with my dotty ribbon.


I have entered this Wedding Bell Shaped card into the Polkadoodles card challenge - Wedding Celebrations.

I only wish I had a wedding to go to!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the paper and ribbon is fab! Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so darn BEAUTIFUL....what a wonderful card for someone...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning wedding card. The paper you used is beautiful and I love everything about this card...the banner, the bow...the flowers...the pearls...everytrhing is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I especially love the flower detail around the bottom.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow! I love this it is stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Polka Doodles this week! Good Luck x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful wedding card , thanks for joining us at polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and unusual! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete