Thursday 22 April 2010

Strawberry Shaped Card

I think this is one of my all time favourite cards, a combination of the lovely shaped template and papers make me want to shout "hurry up summer so we can go strawberry picking."


I have used the Strawberry Shaped template from The Cutting Cafe with my Pazzles Inspiration. The Strawberry paper is from Nana's Nursery - for Girls. When I bought the paper last year I loved this particular print and new it could be used one day.......today is that day. The green gingham check is from Craft Creations Ltd (UK company) but also available from Flutterby Crafts.

The greeting is also from The Cutting Cafe and I am now getting the hang of downloading the .pdf images. The greeting has come out a bit fuzzy but that's down to my photography not the image, I assure you.

The ribbon and gorgeous strawberry button are from my local fabric shop in Newbury, UK.

I am entering this Strawberry Shaped card into the following challenges :

Creative Belli Blog - #89 Die cut shapes
Daring Cardmakers - Die Cut Crazy
C.R.A.F.T #48 - Shaped Card

16 comments:

  1. Awwww....SO sweet! Love the paper you used, in fact I've got that same paper...somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet and adorable! Awesome for the challenge.
    I love it thanks for sharing with us at the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shaped card is just darling! Great job. Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooo adorable. Thanks for a creation to "die for" a la DCM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card - love those buttons and that paper is perfect! Congrats on being this week's Belle of the Belli!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card,fun shape and lovely papers thankyou for jpoining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! what a fabulous card, love the shape and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the papers, Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! A srawberry -shaped card! Fab!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shaped card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shaped card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi i love how your card turned out, regina does some fab cutting files too.

    well done
    www.aandhcrafts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg i never commented on the fab card..good grief shame on me...i love this...hugs

    ReplyDelete