Friday 16 April 2010

G is for Girl!

The kids are on holiday at the moment so I have not had much time to craft!! Thought I would make this quick card for a friends little girl birthday.


I have made it using my Pazzles Inspiration machine. The little tag and template are both from the Cutting Cafe. It was so quick and easy to make. I used basic linen cardstock and my favourite Craft Creations paper from my local papercraft shop, Flutterby Crafts.


After I printed out the little tag I coloured it with my ProMarkers. My 10 year old daughter watched over me and then started raiding my punches and pens. It was a lovely moment crafting together!

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

One Stop Craft Challenge #76 - Things with Wings
Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Butterflies
Totally Papercrafts Challenge #12 - Spring
My time to Craft #87 - Pretty Pearls

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the little tag, so pretty! Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna
    A gorgeous card, love the clean and simple look to it,
    thanks for playing along with Totallt Papercrafts this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna
    beautiful card, lovely papers, luv the butterflys, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Joanne, my oh my, what a beautiful card girl...you rock big time...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joanne, this is GORGEOUS!! I'm kinda partial to pink and this is no exception. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna, this is SO sweet. I love the delicate colours and the overall gentle simplicity!
    Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining in with MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, it's so cute and girly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful card. Very original and special. Terrific take on the butterfly challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, original and Nicely done...thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)

    ReplyDelete