Sunday 4 April 2010

It's a girl!


I have been itching to put this card on here waiting for the arrival of Freyja Elsie to Catherine, Rob and Max. Catherine works at my favourite local papercraft shop Flutterby Crafts and we can't wait for her to bring Freyja into the shop for cuddle. As you know I love all things pink especially when they come with 10 little toes!


I have used my Cricut to make this card with the New Arrivals and Storybook cartridge. The paper is one of my favourites from Craft Creations (pink gingham) and I am addicted to the Kraft card at the moment.

I am entering this Shaped Baby card into this weeks :-

Caardvarks challenge - New Baby card
Bitten By The Bug2 - New Arrival/Delivery challenge

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling... thanks for playing along at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very adorable! The shape of the card reminds me of baby bloomers. Very cute!
    www.pawwpadd-caseyspitterpatterchatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete