Friday 28 August 2009

It's a boy!

I have entered this card into the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #14 which want us to use any type of embossing on a card. I have also just realised that I can enter it in to Cute Card Thursday challenge #75 New Beginnings, such as ...new baby, new home, new car, new job...whatever new beginning.

I have made this baby boy card with it's cute feet cut out on my Cricut to enter into both challenges. The lovely checked blue paper is by Craft Creations and is available where I buy all of my papers and card at Flutterby Crafts. I used my all time favourite Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the background and used Stickles on each of the dots...phew! It does not show up well in the photo but it gives the background a stardust bling effect. I have used my circle nestabilities and computer generated the words.

Now I am in the process of making a pink one!

7 comments:

  1. Great card,
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!

    Peggy x

    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week & good luck.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the layout, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the simplicity of it.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Joanna!
    Thank you so much for coming to play at CRAFT!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the gingham paper and the embossing. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete