Sunday 23 August 2009

Apple for the teacher!

I have entered this card for the BBTB challenge this week and the ABC challenge. For the BBTB challenge we needed to create a project with a school theme using at least 1 cut from ANY of the cricut cartridges. I cut out a shaped card using the apple from Plantin Schoolbook. I must admit I love this cut and have used the words on the card before for another school project. With the children on school holidays I am spending very little time crafting but having great fun entertaining them through their summer break.

I used the 3 Bugs in a Rug paper called Home Grown and some ribbon from my stash. I coloured the pearls with my Copics and the card behind the greeting which was computer generated to match the ribbon!

The ABC challenge this week is the letter B is for Buttons so for the 1st time I have combined 2 challenges........I am a slow learner!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna this is just BEAUTIFUL! Love the non-traditional apple colors and the sentiment is so true! Thanks for entering at BBTB and good luck! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! I just came back to this because I love it so much and I don't see my original comment. Well I hope this isn't repeating myself but I LOVe this card. (Not that you wouldn't want to hear it again LOL) The non-traditional apple colors are beautiful! Good luck in the contest and thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute. And I love your blog!!! I think I will add it to my favorites!!! If you have time, check out my blog at http://closetcrafterohio.blogspot.com/
    Good luck on the contest!! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna

    I love the card. Life is getting back to normal so hopefully I will soon be back to watching the 'puter, websites & blogs. Have a good week.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the soft colours!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanna,
    Just found your blog and you do some beautiful creations I will definitely be back
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word, i love the soft colors on this card...love it love it..

    ReplyDelete