Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pazzles Fabulous Find Winner!


This morning I received a lovely e-mail from Amanda at Pazzles.....

Congratulations! Your project has been selected as this week's fabulous find. Your project will be featured front and center on our website and featured in our newsletter that is sent out to all of our craft room members! Thank you so much for sharing you beautiful work with us!

They have offered me a gift as a thank you for sharing my project so, now the decision is what accessory shall I choose for my Pazzles machine. I'm thinking a Needle Piercing Tool!

Here is the link to the Pazzles website:-

and here is the link for details of my project and more photos on my blog if you missed it!

What a GREAT start to the day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful well done sweetie...all your sweet projects are amazing...fabulous job! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joanna!1 so well deserved, it's a fantastic card, and i just love your designs!

    ReplyDelete