Sunday 29 August 2010

Pencil Box Template

I can't believe that the summer holidays are nearly over and the kids will be at school in a few days!!!


So, with this in mind I made this Pencil Box Template - Cutting File from The Cutting Cafe. The template comes in .pdf for hand cutting and wpc file extension for use with cutting machines such as in my case the Pazzles Inspiration.


I had one of those wonderful moments combining several files to make this project. I decided to use the Coloured Letters Background...Printable Stamp set and then to print it onto Kraft card. I was soooo excited when it came out of the printer, then hastily placed it on my cutting mat to cut out the Pencil Box Template. Wow, it was just the look I wanted!

I then added the ribbon, bow and scalloped edging to the lid. Finally, I used a 3rd file which was the All about School....printable stamp set to make the little sentiment.

Three files in one project!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh my.....for a minute there I didn't even realize the paper was from the cutting cafe...you did an awesome awesome job Joanna....love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you use the prettiest papers, I didn't realize you made the pencil box from the Letter Background paper too. You are so incredibly creative. We never started back to school until after Labor Day (the 1st Monday in September) but our kids started back last week. But then we always went til mid June as where our kids get out the end of May so I guess it evens out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Joanna.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project Joanna! Really lovely papers as well - pauline x

    ReplyDelete