Thursday 14 January 2010

Shaped Handbag Card

I had a request from a friend last week to make a handbag shaped card for a birthday girl celebrating her 21st birthday. I was told her favourite colour was purple and something girly but not too fussy. She didn't want me to make the 21 a feature of the card so I computer generated the wording instead. I used my Cricut Design Studio to play around with some cuts to try and make a trendier bag.

I was so itching to put a ribbon on it but I hope she likes it as it is.

I have entered this card in the Cupcake Craft challenge this week.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous handbag card. Such a swirl pretty image and the embelishments and papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, just love the swirly stamp and the way you enhanced it with the pearls. Good luck with the cupcake craft challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the handbag. Good luck with the challenge.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna this is beautiful ! You do wonderful work and I love the details you put in!

    ReplyDelete