Sunday 26 July 2009

Teacher Notelets



At the 11th hour I decided to give 4 teachers at my children's school a box of notelets to say THANK YOU for a great school year. It seemed a good idea at the time but as usual it took a lot longer than I thought it would. I made 4 boxes which included six notelets in each (2 of each design). I am now well into my gorgeous Tilda Paper Stack cardstock which I bought from the lovely Lynn at Flutterby Crafts. I tried out my colouring on my stamped images. Please don't look too closely as I need lots of colouring practise but these stamps do make it very easy. After a couple of days colouring till 1.00 a.m. I was finished a day early before the end of term. I asked my 11 yr old boy "What did your teacher say when you gave her the present". His response was "I dunno I just left it on her desk" that's boys for you!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Joanna,

    Wow!!! I'm so sure that the teachers LOVE this box!!! You've done a lovely, hard job!!!!
    The cards and box are so sweet!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna,

    There's something on my blog for you... just look here!

    See you soon... I'm leaving tomorrow on holiday, till august 15th!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete